In the instant demand world that we live in, where many times our customer service is done in a matter of a few minutes. We really need to be on our toes to give our customers the best service possible during our brief encounters in order to build relationships and earn their loyalty.
Below are 10 tips that are important to all of us as consumers. Companies, whose employees make it easy and enjoyable to do business with, find a higher percentage of customer loyalty. In the video, cited below, I think that PC would not even be a loyal customer to PC.
- Be polite
- Make it easy for the customer to do business with us
- Learn what you can about your customer during the brief encounter
- Speak clearly
- Educate your customers when asked
- Have a positive attitude about what you are doing and the company you are working for
- Be authentic
- Take advantage of opportunities to WOW your customers
- Follow-up if possible with unsatisfied customers
- Let them know you appreciate their business