Bronnie Ware, a palliative hospice nurse, wrote a book on her observations of the dying patients she took care of. The title of the book is “The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying.”
You can get the book on Amazon in paperback or kindle version.
Below are the five regrets and the link takes you to an article about the book. Life is short and there is no room for regrets, only lessons learned.
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.