When I get drained by work and the dealings that come with being a manager, I will look to inspirational quotes to pick me up. They are like fuel for my tank when it is close to empty. I put quotes and inspirational pictures up in my office so I can get a quick attitude adjustment when I read them.
Here are just 10 of the millions of wonderful, inspiring quotes that we have at our fingertips. Write one of your favorite quotes on a sticky and tape it to your computer it will become your instant inspiration when you need it.
- Life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
- The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
- Your time is limited; so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe
- I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. –Leonardo da Vinci
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. –George Eliot
- You become what you believe. –Oprah Winfrey
- Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt