Peter Lanc has a great blog regarding Human Resources and many other pertinent topics for the workplace. His post from today pull on my heart and I had to share it with you as there are no roll over plans. We must live life in the moment. Thank you Peter for this reminder.
What if life were like?
If we had the possibility of having such a life plan what would you do with your extra minutes?
Minutes that today are gone and just memories? Minutes that we have wasted and we wish we could have all over?
- More time with the family – less time at work.
- Repairing memories and doing the real stuff. The stuff that creates friendships.
- Turning around regrets that only extra time can heal.
- Volunteering your time to others – giving others some of our extra time.
- Giving your extra minutes to a dying friend.
Make Life worth it!