I was reading an article on the Tiny Budda site (link below) about living life to its fullest and the following sentence really jumped out at me.
“Maybe living a meaningful, passionate life has nothing to do with its length and everything to do with its width.”
I believe this is true. I have met people who were coming to the end of their life here on earth, as we know it, way before they should have, and the peace they were experiencing was because they had learned this lesson. It is not about length it is about width.
It is about things like;
- Live in the moment. Forget the past and don’t concern yourself with the future.
- Fully embrace the now, no matter what the situation.
- Believe in “live and let live.”
- Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by.
- Enjoy each and every moment of life. Every day is a new challenge and opportunity to discover something new.
There is so much to do and so little time. But, if we do not take the time to enjoy, live, and share we will never know how great life truly can be