Our home and work lives are so busy we forget to take even a minute for ourselves. An important self-help tool that you need to remember to use to get through these days is called “take a break.”
Step back just for 5 minutes a few times a day and do some of the following exercises and I can guarantee your day will be more productive and peaceful.
- Take 10 deep, slow breaths.
- Go for a 5-minute brisk walk.
- Do some yoga stretches.
- Drink a glass of cool water.
- Shut your eyes and calm your mind.
- Think of your happy thoughts.
Happy Wednesday! Take time to recharge, take a 5-minute break just for yourself.