This morning I was watching a Brendon Burchard video and he said “By being a better human being to others it will inspire them to be a better human being also.” That is pretty powerful when you take some time to think about it.
I started thinking about how I could be a better human being and these are just a few things I put on my list.
- Be present when I am with others by developing better listening skills.
- Show compassion and caring.
- Let others know that they have value and praise them.
- Try to see things from other’s perspective.
- Have more fun when I am with others. Laughter connects us with others and opens doors and hearts.
What ways can you become a better human being to inspire others to also do so?