Self-discipline is the cornerstone of a healthy life. Like you, I want to get better at it every day.
There are several things that you can do to train yourself to become a more disciplined person.
- Create a routine that gets you fired up.
- Create a culture of accountability.
- Remove temptations. (Turn the T.V. off!)
- Take care of your health.
- Set personal and professional goals.
- Focus on what you have to do to get it done!
We need to remember that we have choices and one of them is to say “no” to things that will distract us from accomplishing things to make our life happier and healthier.
Don’t wait, start today with small, simple, baby steps. You don’t need to make this hard, just do something to head yourself in the right direction today and then do it again tomorrow and everyday after that!